Share your pitch/query with an agent or editor in a five-minute, one-on-one meetup. Get feedback on your query letter, see where the conversation goes.
This is a $25 add-on to reserve your space, and slots are limited. Register early. (Note: You will sign up for specific agents/editors and time slots on site, as list will be finalized closer to event.)
We’ll have a 10-minute break in the middle of this 90-minute session.
Confirmed agents & editors (this list is subject to change):
- Alexandra Melville Hess, Skyhorse
- Lawrence Knorr, Sunbury Press, Inc.
- Ed Maxwell, Greenburger Associates
- Veronica Park, Corvisiero Literary Agency
- Vanessa Robins, Corvisiero Literary Agency
- Blair Thornburgh, Quirk Books
- More TBA as confirmed
(All pre-conference workshops and post-conference pitch sessions are optional add-ons to regular conference registration; limited space available.)
(This button will take you to the main order form; click on the green ticket link, then scroll down to find the pitch sessions.)
PHOTO: Laura Apperson and Nicole Frail (left) at last year’s agents and editor’s panel.